The Indo-German Young Leaders Forum 2023 is a unique opportunity for the bilateral exchange of 40 Young Leaders in Bangalore from February 9-12, 2023.
We are looking for the next cohort of Indo-German Young Leaders.
1. Proven leadership potential, from all domains;
2. Falling between the age of 25 and 40 with a strong interest in fostering Indo-German relations;
3. Possession of a clear vision to further develop Indo-German relations after the event.
You will need 3-5 minutes to complete this form if you already have prepared the answers for our four “application” questions.
1. What is the most exciting project/initiative/topic you are currently working on? (max. 500 characters)
2. Your elevator pitch for your participation in the conference. Why are you one of the 50 Young Leaders? (min. 500 and max. 1,000 characters)
3. How are you planning to make a difference in Indo-German relations? You can talk about your impact on your sector and/or community. (min. 500 and max. 1,000 characters)
4. What do you want to get out of the conference? (min. 500 and max. 1,000 characters)
Please submit your application by December 4, 2022, 11.59pm CET.
The participation fee is 500€.
“This covers the cost of the hotel and all other expenses throughout the conference. If you cannot afford this amount, once selected, please write us a direct message to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why we should subsidize your participation and we will decide on an individual rate depending on the amount of sponsoring available.
Please do only apply for this support if you really need it.“
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
© 2022 All Rights Reserved
Indo-German Young Leaders Forum for a Responsible Future e.V.
Bartningallee 26 10557 Berlin Germany