IGYLF@Home is a monthly online discussion series on topics related to India and Germany. The aim is to provide people with a platform for networking amidst the uncertainty because of COVID -19 and encouraging them to ask questions to the experts from different thematic areas and strengthen connections between the two countries. The details of the events are as follows:
6. "Scholarships in Higher Education In Germany"
Speakers - Benjamin Steffen, Director of Recruitment and Admissions, The Hertie School, Germany
Ankita Goswami - recipient of Hertie- Igylf Scholarship 2020
Moderator - Dr Vishnu Ramdeo, Co-Chair- IGYLF
Date - 18th January 2021 at 12.30 pm CET | 5:00 pm IST
5. "Why this might be the best time to take a leap of faith and start-up in Germany - a perspective from entrepreneur and investor Jag Singh" Speaker - Jag Singh, Managing Director- Techstars
Date - 20th December 2020 at 10.00 am CET | 2.30 pm IST
4. "Start-ups and Business Relations in Indo-German Context - A Panel Discussion" Speakers - Rainer Seider, Deputy Head of Division for Energy, Digitalisation & Innovation, Germany Deeban Chakravarthi Mathivanan, Business Consultant - India & Germany
3. "Building a Global Business out of Germany, as an Immigrant" Speaker - Naren Shaam, CEO & Founder - Omio 19th October 2020 7:00 pm CEST/ 10.30 pm IST
2. "New space Sector" Dr. Narayan Prasad, Co-founder at Satsearch.co (global marketplace supported by European Space Agency) and Partner to SpacePark Kerala, who will speak about ‘Emerging opportunities in expanding India’s space economy’ & Tom Segert, Director at Berlin Space Tech and at Asita BST Aerospace, who will give us some insights into the ‘Satellite Mass Manufacturing in India by Azista BST Aerospace, A Indo German Joint Venture.
1. "The United Nations System: From New York to New Delhi - Two Perspectives" 23rd August 2020 at 5.30 pm CEST/ 9.00 pm IST