The Indo-German Young Leaders Forum (IGYLF) Scholarship is aimed at future policymakers and leaders who are dedicated to cultivating the geopolitical, economic, political or social relationship between India and Germany. Applicants must be passionate about fostering dialogue between the two regions and committed to sustaining this exchange for future generations.
- Available for the Master of International Affairs, Master of Public Policy, or Master of Data Science for Public Policy.
- Open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Up to two full scholarships available, each worth 34,500 EUR
- Scholarship recipients play an active role in IGYLF during the scholarship period.
- Scholarship recipients are awarded a spot in the annual IGYLF conference
- The deadline to apply is 1 February
Who is it for?
Applicants with a demonstrated interest in Indo-German relations, either academically or professionally, and who wish to pursue a degree in public policy or international affairs.
How to apply
1. First, submit a standard application to the MIA, MPP or MDS programme.
2. Additionally, write a one-page personal statement detailing your interest in furthering the relationship between India and Germany.
3. Please send the additional application material for this scholarship to email@example.com after a standard application has been submitted.
Interested applicants should submit their applications and motivation statements before 1 February. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview